As an experienced and enthusiastic public speaker, I have spoken on a broad variety of topics including parenting, relationships, current events, and behavior. My audiences have included schools, civic organizations, religious groups, and broadcast media. Whether your group is small, large or very large, I will tailor my presentations to suit your specific needs. Working together, we can formulate topics that will engage and inform your group.
Together, we can determine which topics will suit your needs. Current topics of interest include:
- Promoting cohesive family relationships
- Understanding teenagers
- Positive, effective discipline
- Raising socially responsible individuals
- Promoting faith in your family
- Creating memories that unite a busy family
- Understanding female aggression in girls and teens
- Dealing with chronic illness in the family
- Building resilience to help manage stress
- Addressing bullying, harassment and intimidation
If there is a topic that interests you but does not appear in the list above, please contact me at 908-222-1099 to discuss how I can tailor a talk to meet your needs.